MAGNETIC IMAGING OF MORRIS IS PROUD TO OFFER OUR COMMUNITY “STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY” IN MRI APPLICATIONS
THE NEW GE EXCITE™ MRI TECHNOLOGY – REVOLUTIONIZING THE SPEED AND RESOLUTION OF MRI STUDIES AND HAS OPENED THE DOOR TO NEW MRI APPLICATIONS.
Description and Overview
EXCITE™ technology from GE Medical Systems is one of the most significant advancements in magnetic resonance imaging in more than a decade. EXCITE is a comprehensive redesign of the MRI data pipeline, which comprises the data transmission, reception and processing technologies that create MR images. By optimizing every component in this pipeline, EXCITE provides a quantum improvement in the speed and resolution of MRI studies.
EXCITE is the first integrated solution to the challenge of MRI data management. An MRI system equipped with EXCITE technology is uniquely capable of handling today’s – and tomorrow’s – most pressing productivity and quality issues in MRI:
- Increased data flow from higher resolution protocols
- More widespread use of parallel imaging techniques
- Growing number of functional and spectroscopy studies
EXCITE enhances OUR ABILITY to diagnose a variety of conditions, including:
- Cardiac disease
- Vascular disease
- Musculoskeletal joint disorders (knee, shoulder, ankle, wrist)
- Abdominal conditions
- Brain disorders
- Breast MRI
- Shorter exam times for our patients
- Improved image quality
- Higher patient throughput with maximum comfort
- Excellence in patient care
EXCITE enhances MRI protocols with the industry’s shortest pulse sequences, modular quadrature receiver channels that are expandable, fast reconstruction at 200 or 400 images /sec (2562 FFT) and scalable memory from 1 to 2 GB. These advancements Allow our professional staff to conduct:
- Free-breathing, un-gated body exams
- Artifact-free DWI, DTI and fMRI studies
- Contrast-enhanced 4D renal and portal imaging
- High-resolution (0.2 mm) MR angiography
- EPI studies at 18 images/sec.
- Bi-lateral breast imaging
Significantly reduced exam times, such as a near 40 percent reduction in exam time for standard brain protocols with and without contrast. MRI exams can be completed in 15 minutes time.
By significantly improving the quality and speed of MR studies, EXCITE delivers more detailed information about the patient’s condition while making the diagnostic experience more patient-friendly with:
- Free-breathing body studies
- Less stress for claustrophobic patients
- Less table time for stroke assessment
- Fewer retakes
If you need to set up an appointment for your patients, or need any brochures for your office, please call our office staff @ 973-402-9111.